Friday 22 May 2015

BRIEF 03 - DBA / CAPITAL NORTH - FEEDBACK AND EVALUATION

What strengths have I identified in this brief?

DBA is a brief I didn’t really enjoy. Even though I think we came up with a strong visual language, I just couldn’t get into it. 
 
What weaknesses have I identified in this brief?

I don’t think we worked particularly well as a group as we would always get distracted.
 
What were the opportunities provided by this brief?

Again it was good to collaborate and receive industry standard feedback but I did not feel like it offered me a lot.

What issues were there whilst working on this brief?

I just found it really difficult to engage, maybe due to the brief itself. It was not a project that I felt I was involved in enough or enjoyed as much as I would have liked to.
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment